Dead Website

HomeForumsForum – PublicDead Website

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Walt64 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

falconian
    Participant

hi “someone” i have been on here for some time now and cannot make friends, talk to anyone or even find anyone???? is this site dead and buried? shame as it seems ok(a little clunky to navigate)and a good spot for nudists to hang out. ill give it another month then remove my profile

Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

It’s not dead, but it could use a little support.
    The help that was originally promised never materialized, and as a one man show I’ve never quite promoted it as much as some. ( mostly because it was never intended as a one-man anything )
    There are some really good people here sometimes, just not enough to make it seem “active” all the time.
    The vision was that the members would make the activity. That hasn’t seemed to happen as much as we might have hoped. There’s a few, mostly the private message system and the chat, where I’m a forum kinda guy myself.

Yes I have the hammer,
    And I hammer in the morning.
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

falconian
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

hi thor
    im happy to help and support, i am the head of a large social nudist group in Australia and would love to be able to get all our members to get involved, so how can i help? the concept is right although the website is a little clunky(sorry just being honest) but has tons of potential to become a great coaial platform. biggest thing is i have been on it for months and found nothing or anyone till now
    falconian

Thanks, M’friend !

It’s a long-ish story, lives change, people move, …
    I’ve had to relocate, ATT changed the DSL twice to something not compatible with the server, etc. etc. etc.

Just keeping an eye, and almost anything that would stimulate activity would be a good thing. There are new sign-ups every day, so folks do find us at least.
    Chat isn’t as active as it was for a time, private e-mail exchanges have slowed as well, possibly because some suddenly learned that the machine administrator can see them, even if he doesn’t.

Some of that “clunky” is due to a very old software package abandoned by its author. It needs migrated, and I was well on my way, but there are aspects of MySQL at command line level with which I’m not familiar, so it stalled there.
    Someone ( a volunteer ) who knows MySQL command syntax would go a long way toward fixing that in a hurry, if such a person exists among our ranks.

Thanks in no small part to the oppressive Obamacare tax, and the ever-so-slightly more oppressive local school tax, I’ve had to take a real J-O-B which has left me with far too little time for much of anything, except working to pay taxes. Therefore, anything is appreciated !

Yes I have the hammer,
    And I hammer in the morning.
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

Dave60
    Participant

Yes…I have noted the same thing. I would love to make friend here but I never see anybody around or in the chat. Seems like a great site if folks would participate.

Walt64
    Participant

Well guys. I just joined and I do not intend to go anywhere, so come on in, the waters is fine. You can find me in the Video Chat room most of the time. I am semi retired, so I do have to work some, but the rest of the time I will be in the chat room with the video running. Come in and say “Hi.”

The forum ‘Forum – Public’ is closed to new topics and replies.