Family meetings

HomeForumsForum – PublicFamily meetings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Curt44319 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becca Jennings

Family of five planning travel to Croatia this fall, would love to get to know other families around the world that maybe want to meet in Croatia this year or maybe in the future <3 Add me to KIK initially

Love
    Becca

Curt44319

Family of five planning travel to Croatia this fall, would love to get to know other families around the world that maybe want to meet in Croatia this year or maybe in the future <3 Add me to KIK initially

Love
    Becca

Hi, Becca !

I’d love to do that some day, but unfortunately there aren’t that many somedays left, and taxes are, well, VERY taxing these days.
    Now, with Obamacare costing 3 times as much as insurance used to be, and covering less, I’m not sure the economy will ever recover enough ( in my lifetime ) to make such a dream even possible anymore.
    Cap d’Agde and Montalivet look particularly intriguing to me, but I just don’t see that happening anymore. :(
    You folks enjoy !
    P.S. I don’t know if you’d get a better response in the members area, but get an avatar added to your account and get your full membership approved you might.

Ships are safe in the harbor,
    but that's not why ships are built !

The forum ‘Forum – Public’ is closed to new topics and replies.