Moved: About the site

HomeForumsForum – PublicMoved: About the site

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Thor Thor 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Johnd249

obviously like your website but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless Ill definitely come back again. bcegefeabaee

Smithg114

I really like your blog.. very nice colors &amp theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you dbdbkkfdeffdagde

Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

check the spelling on several of your posts

Yeah, there’s a touch of dyslexia in me. ( and a bit of fumble-finger )
    Hard to believe I used to win spelling bees as a small child.
    If you’d provide me a list ( private message, please ) I’d be happy to correct.

Yes I have the hammer,
    And I hammer in the morning.
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you dbdbkkfdeffdagde

Yes, almost entirely all by myself, from a wordpress base.
    There was supposed to be some help originally, but somehow that didn’t happen as planned.
    We do with what we can.

Yes I have the hammer,
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

Johne38

I like the helpful information you provide for your articles. Ill bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I am quite certain Ill be informed many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next! gacdbecgeefe

Smithb525

I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or enewsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks. edaeacdcggdbcgbf

Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

I like the helpful information you provide for your articles. Ill bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I am quite certain Ill be informed many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

The site is not as active as was hoped, and there are some good people here.
    While it sometimes appears stale for long-ish periods, it isn’t as dead as some think.
    Of course, the “good stuff” is reserved to registered approved members, with complete profiles and an appropriate avatar.

Yes I have the hammer,
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or enewsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

We haven’t done an RSS feed. It seems a bit too much work for me on an on-going basis. Life ( especially lately ) gets in the way too often, so it seems.
    However, approved members ( with a completed profile and appropriate avatar ) do have free reign in the members forums and live video chat areas to pass on such information as it comes available.

Yes I have the hammer,
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

The forum ‘Forum – Public’ is closed to new topics and replies.