New sign up problems ( and other issues )

HomeForumsNew sign up problems ( and other issues )

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Thor Thor 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

Well, thank you ATT !!

Our service provider has implemented a number of new anti-spam rules, which in a nut shell force all ATT e-mail, or any e-mail that must cross ATT servers to yahoo.

Yahoo, of course, silently drops any e-mail that isn’t from a yahoo.com e-mail address, which admin@simplynudist.com obviously is not.

If you’ve attempted to sign up, or in any way communicate through SimplyNudist.com please be aware that we are not oblivious to the problem, but are presently powerless to fix it.

Please bare with us as we search for a solution.

Yes I have the hammer,
    And I hammer in the morning.
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

Please bare with us as we search for a solution.

Well, we have a temporary solution achieved via gmail.
    Not ideal, as all emails will look like they originated from the same e-mail address no matter whether they do, or not, but it’s a work-a-round for now.

Yes I have the hammer,
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

Robert Birke
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Thor
    Thor
    Keymaster

I’ve reviewed all of the pre-signup information, photos, email, etc., but I can not find the actual signup form

Hi there, Robert….

The pre-signup page, all the way to the bottom, find a link just above the welcome photo, that reads
    PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND BAN ME FOREVER IF I FAIL TO ABIDE BY THESE GUIDELINES
    Click that, acknowledging that you’ve read and understood, and all that lawyer mumbo jumbo.

Yes I have the hammer,
    I hammer in the evening.
    All over this site.....

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.