Spreading the Word

HomeForumsForum – PublicSpreading the Word

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Smithg114 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

orsun6
    Participant

It is kind of my mission to encourage folks to try nudism / naturism. I post on Facebook and Google plus articles about the lifestyle. Who else is interested in promoting the lifestyle and how can we reach more people?

Curt44319

It is kind of my mission to encourage folks to try nudism / naturism. I post on Facebook and Google plus articles about the lifestyle. Who else is interested in promoting the lifestyle and how can we reach more people?

Personally, I take a very subtle approach.
    I don’t advertise, or evangelize. I also make no real secret about it, either. Letting folks know, quite subtly, and letting their own curiosity get the best of them. Then, a “Come on along” whenever I’m spending the day at a park/campground/resort.
    But, that’s me. I’m not out to change the world, just to prevent the world from changing me as much as possible.

Ships are safe in the harbor,
    but that's not why ships are built !

wstedn
    Participant

Obviously in America nothing is EVER simple when it comes to ideology. We have been known to rally for and against war. We rationalize killing is separate from religion and retreat deep inside morality when dealing with terrorism. We claim to strive for a classless society yet we segregate the have’s from the have-not’s in gated communities and social welfare. We are progressive and innovative while painted in the coloring of a black and white era. So long as hubris and ethical deception generate enough fear, natural human issues like nudism will always remain an enigma. Taboo; because it is far easier to look away than learn. Things are changing though. Always changing here.

Jim & Amy

A FormerMember
    A FormerMember
    Participant

hot mmmmmmmmm

This user is no longer on SimplyNudist.com

The forum ‘Forum – Public’ is closed to new topics and replies.