Where are you located?

HomeForumsForum – PublicWhere are you located?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Curt44319 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Cheri

I have noticed that many do not list their residence location in their profiles.
    I’ll start: I have lived in the Columbia, SC area for a bit over 20 years, currently these past 17 yrs. southeast and adjacent in Hopkins, SC. Prior to that Oklahoma for 11, New York (Manhattan & Long Beach, LI) for many, and south FL for 4.

tmh1963
    Participant

Me Uppermarlbo maryland, lived there for 13 1/2 years, but I’m from Yorkshire UK, Europe where nudism rules, where in sortern Spain south of France, nudism was very much the norm, even on British beaches nudism is very much excepted.

Iowacouple
    Participant

We live in the corn belt good old Iowa … good for corn but not alot of places for nudist activities….

Cheri

What about one of the two non-landed clubs whose membership might include some place near you. They are both AANR clubs and probably TNS as well

Iowacouple
        Participant

If u were referring to us. yes there are two AANR non landed places. this places are guarded as well as to be expected you have to know someone to get invited. And we have made contact with the group that have members at Avatan where we own a place in.

Doug

I’m currently living in Wilsonville, Oregon just outside of Portland, but I’ve lived all over the country; New York City, Washington, D.C., Boiling Springs, PA., Los Angeles, Tucson, Arizona, Ashland, Oregon. Pretty much retired now and so we’re here, but I do long for the warm weather of Arizona and California.

Michart
    Participant

Hi all, I’m from Northern NJ and looking forward to the spring :)

deszy
    Participant

Hi all I presently in melbourne australia, moving to brisbane in a few weeks

Ed
    Participant

As stated in my profile, I live in NH. Great state, only really cold this summer.

Knarfje
    Participant

I live in the Netherlands.

Jeff

Like my profile says, I’m from Carvel, Alberta, Canada.

Steve
    Participant

I live in Oxfordshire in the UK (England). Living out in the countryside gives me the opportunity to go au naturel outdoors (when its warm enough) :)

Happy2sin

Hi calling in from London UK, just wondered if any other people are located in the UK

yycbro
    Participant

Calgary, Alberta Canada here!

That1Guy
    Participant

Ennis, Texas here. The weather changes rapidly so you always have to be prepared, SUPER hot right now.

Curt44319

This kid is in the frigid north. Akron, Ohio.

Not long ago, I’d tell about anyone that I lived on Northwest Airlines, but my mail went to Akron. That’s less true now than it was, and has shifted back to Delta Airlines since Delta bought Northwest.

There probably should be a required profile field for location.
    Not an address, but a state or country anyway….. ?

Ships are safe in the harbor,
    but that's not why ships are built !

Cheri

Curt, Having an approximate location here would be great.

Curt44319

Yeah, Cheri,

We?re learning as we go.

I understand that it?s part of profile requirements, at least in a general way, as part of the minor re-write of the site.

We?ll see how it goes.

Ships are safe in the harbor,
    but that's not why ships are built !

The forum ‘Forum – Public’ is closed to new topics and replies.